Home | Resources | FAQs

What licenses are required for commercial customers to work with the GIPZ vector?

The GIPZ vector utilizes a TurboGFP marker which is licensed from Evrogen. Commercial customers can purchase the GIPZ product and use it for 6 months without a license from Evrogen. After that time the commercial customer will require a license from Evrogen or be required to cease to use the product.

Related Categories: