The flexibility of the CRISPR Design Tool provides an intuitive one-stop location for custom guide RNA design and ordering. Our bioinformatics team is constantly expanding the capabilities of this resource, so click the Feedback link if you don’t see what you need!
Need to design a guide RNA?
- Choose from over 40 model organisms
- Support for protein coding, long noncoding, or microRNA genes; simply enter a gene identifier!
- Design guide RNA for S. pyogenes Cas9, MAD7 (Cas12a), or any other CRISPR effector
- Target a specific region for optimal HDR knock-in studies
- Unparalleled specificity checking for reduced off-target cleavage
- Intuitive interface lets you visualize guide RNA designs along your gene
Already have a guide RNA design?
- Enter a target sequence(s) to easily order lentiviral or synthetic guide RNAs for use with
S. pyogenes Cas9 nuclease
- Enter guide RNA sequences for CRISPR-Cas systems such as MAD7, Cas12a, Cas13a, or completely novel systems
Looking for functional knockout without a design step?
You may also choose from highly functional
predesigned synthetic crRNA or
lentiviral sgRNA to knockout your human or mouse gene target. Simply
search for your gene.