The CCSB–Broad Lentiviral Expression Library is a genome-scale expression collection developed by researchers at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and The Broad Institute to provide a sequence confirmed collection of over 15,000 human ORFs in an expression-ready lentiviral system. This library was derived from the hORFeome V8.1 and created to enable targeted experiments and large-scale screening in diverse cell types.
CCSB-Broad Lentiviral Expression Library highlights
- Genome-scale expression library of Human open reading frames
- CMV promoter drives ORF expression
- Blasticidin resistance allows for selection of transduced cells
- C-terminal V5 tag for additional utility
- Native stop codons have been removed
Genome-scale human open reading frame library in an expression-ready, lentiviral backbone.
Expression-ready CCSB–Broad Lentiviral Expression clones that have been arrayed into pre-defined gene family libraries.
Complete genome-scale library of over 15,000 sequence confirmed CCSB–Broad Lentiviral Expression clones, ideal for expressing thousands of ORFs.
Choose from our predesigned product lines of shRNA and over-expression reagents to build your own custom library.